Saturday, October 6, 2007

Painkiller Jane-Endgame

This was the season finale of Painkiller Jane.

We got a chance to see what happens when she finds out that her powers were not natural. They were given to her by this multibillion dollar researcher. All the people that they had been chasing are failed experiments of his.

Last week Jane was at NICO along with the rest of her team when suddenly she switched sides. She was taken over against her will and she started to help the inmates free themselves. Also, they were killing people. The problem was it came down to a show down between Jane and her team and they realized that they may have to kill her. But, how do you kill somebody, that no matter what you do to them, they heal and keep coming. Thank goodness they discovered that a portion of Jane’s brain was highly developed. They figured this was the portion that was being controlled by the researcher. They used high frequency light to disrupt her thought process and then they were able to subdue her. Now the way it was left, once they could subdue Jane they were able also to sabotage the link between Jane and the researcher so he could no longer communicate with her. But they did it in such a way that the researcher would have no idea that now he only sees what she wants him to see. Whenever Jane decides that she doesn’t want him to see she can concentrate and cut him off.

The nice thing about this is, the way the season ended, you figure out that they know they will be constantly surprised at the neuros they are going to have to catch. Eventually, they will have to catch the researcher.

There is a possibility that the show might be extended, because they do have a continuous villain. If you don’t have a good villain, you don’t have a good show.

I look forward to seeing Painkiller Jane hopefully next season.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I regard as nice post. Expressly the title attracted me to study the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the shoes are around 330 pounds on every site. But for all I found this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging as far as something that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were around 250 pounds on every site. But definitively I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what is your opinion?